Monday, August 23, 2010

Vaida Ragenaite from Lithuania was Mrs Universe 2009


Vaida Ragenaite - Mrs Universe 2009

VAIDA RAGĖNAITĖ from Lithuania was MRS UNIVERSE 2009

I’m 36 old happy mother of two children (son 16 and. daughter 3). Have a master degree of business management and 10 years work experience in insurance market. I enjoy spending time with my family in countryside, planting roses and painting.
I’m active member of my community. I want people to look for inspiration, beauty and kindness.
I think the most beautiful woman is when she is happy because beauty is state of mind and comes from the inside, from the sense of well-being, a passion for life and inner glow.
This contest has higher aim than only showing your beauty. it improves to make great jobs: taking part in various charity actions.

courtesy of mrsuniverse

No comments:

Post a Comment