Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get Known Miss Puerto Rico, Maydelise Columna is Miss Intercontinental 2010

Puerto Rico

Contestant: Maydelise Columna
Height: 1.72
Breast: 34
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
Shoes: 8
Hair: brown
Eyes: hazel
Languages: -
Profession: Student
Hobby: Ecotourism, Traveling, challenging sports

Welcome! I’m Maydelise Columna, 19 years old and a student of Communications and Accounting; peculiar combination for some, but a perfect one for those of us who believe in professional diversity.

I like to adventure, explore, and discovering new things! I practice extreme sports, ecotourism and traveling through my Island. Puerto Rico has a wide variety of natural resources waiting for me and for you too.

I love being productive and enjoy spending my free time volunteering to several organizations including “Scuba Dogs Society”, an entity dedicated to the preservation of our environment, and also for “March of Dimes”, which offers support to parents of premature babies. These are causes dear to my heart because they have been part of my personal life in one way or another.
Among my greatest achievements, I count being a member of the Acrobatic Gymnastics National Team, representing my Island in different countries. This opportunity taught me that strength comes from within and is driven by your own dreams.

Finally, on behalf of Puerto Rico, I would like to welcome you all to the Caribbean and wish you a wonderful stay at my second home, Dominican Republic.

courtesy of miss intercontinental website

Related Pageant
* Meet Miss Intercontinental 2010 Contestants

No comments:

Post a Comment