Saturday, November 6, 2010

MISS PUERTO RICO | Yeidy Bosques Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

MISS PUERTO RICO | Yeidy Bosques Miss Earth 2010 Delegate
Country: Puerto Rico
Contestant: Yeidy Bosques
Age: 22
Height: 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Weight: 54 kilos
Measurements: 86-60-89
Hometown: Mayagüez
Occupation: Model/Student

My family taught me that in order to be successful in life we need to hear the voice of our heart. My Dad always says: " If you want something better enough you have to put yourself and go get it". And I'll always remember my mother's words too: " To reach your goals, send your heart first, because your entire body will go right after it!". I also learned that life is not about doing all that you want, but to want all that you do. And that the sun comes out after every storm and if my eyes are filled with tears, I won't be able to see the rainbow.

Related Pageant
* Miss Earth 2010 Contestants
* Miss Earth 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Earth 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Earth 2007 ( Winner )

No comments:

Post a Comment